A. THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PAYMENT OF FEES
1. School fees are payable on bi monthly basis.
2. The fee collection hours are from 9:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. from Monday to Friday.
3. The last date of depositing the fees is the 25th of the due month.
4. The arrears of the fees of a month must be deposited by the 5th of next month with a fine of Rs. 100.00
5. The defaulter name shall be struck off on non â€“ payment of the fees for two months without any intimation.
6. Re admission may be accepted on payment of Rs. 250.00 as admission fee with the Principal permission.
7. Payment of the fees in advance on a quarterly, half yearly and annual basis is also accepted.
8. For classes IX to XII, the school fees till March have to be deposited by January 25th (so as to get no dues certificate)
B. DEFAULT IN PAYMENT OF FEES
1. Parents are requested to avoid defaulting fee payment. However, in such cases fees will be accepted along with a fine of Rs. 50/- per month.
2. School fees are required to be paid in its entirety (under all heads applicable).
3. Part payment is not accepted and is liable to attract late fee charges. The default fee along with the late fine is to be deposited at the school office.